Wednesday 8 November 2017

Hajimemashite

Greetings. Hi. Nice to meet you.

Konnichi wa, Hajimemashite.

I am here as hxna. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

This blog is created for me to share my  major interest and to meet people whom have the same insterest as mine, thus a place for people like you and me.

I think i will mostly talk about random stuff or maybe topics that is uncommon yo you, or you dont understand anything at all about my posts but i wish i can get opinion or insight from you if you will share some with me in the comment section. I will really appreaciate that.

I am not sure what is going to happen but i hope this blog will keep going because i already delayed this as long as i can remember.

Lastly, i hope we can respect each other in whatever different opinion or way of thinking that each one of us have because everyone is not the same and that is the whole reason why we are special. Enjoy reasing and happy blogging.

Lots of love, hxna.

p/s: I hope you can apologize for my grammar mistake. English is surely not my first language but i really would like to be a good english speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment