Sunday 11 March 2018

Kpop Group : My Ultimate Group Bias List


If you were given chances to go to any kpop group concert which group you want to go? 

There are many groups that i enjoy listen to their songs but this list is the kpop group that i really want to experience their concert once which mean my top favourite group. This list is in no particular order though i hope it is but what to do i am a multi stan i just appreciate every group that i like so much that i dont know which one i can give up with another. But i will make this list in the order when i start to know them ( i dont really remember actually). Lets start


1. Big Bang
I am sure i start to love them after i watch Haru Haru MV. I watch the video repeatedly and just love them. I try to understand the lyrics but still i am confused until now. For me they are the definition of great kpop group, they are like the king of all. For me no one can be compared to their stage and the energy each time they perform. I always looking forward to their final stage in awards show like MAMA because they will turn it into their concert! I really miss them performing.They made their own music, they have their own style and what i want to highlight the most for me they are so humble. I just love them. TOP and Gdragon have enlisted already and next will be Taeyang followed by Daesung and last Seungri. Jiyong oppa take care and please stay healthy.


2. Girls Generation
They are the definition of kpop girls group for me. For me GG are the goddess of kpop. Seriously. They are so beautiful. I dont really into girl group but GG is different. They are great onstage, funny offstage, and not that the girly type and they can be loud and fun and everything. I love them. I love seohyun the maknae the most. I pay attention to her and start to really like her when she is paired with Yong hwa from CN blue in variety show, We Got Married. I love them. I still wish they can be true couple someday. I think i can talk about each member but i dont want this post to end up too long then it already is. Im not sure what GG will end up to be after all changes they gone through but i will root any decision they made and support every members.


3. BTS or Bangtan Seonyeondan
The mega kpop star of all time especially since last year, last two years? Im not sure. They rose to stardom and broke every record they can and i can feel they are one of the group that will write a new history each time with their achievement. I know them before they are this huge but back then i just listen to their song casually, following their bangtan bomb when i had time, and suddenly dont know anything about them because i started working. And last year i jump into the fandom again after i have so much time in my hand. Started to follow them more closely, having a twitter account following bts stans and keep up to date to their latest news every second. I had this opinion back then, i think they are different. They used different approach to keep fan close to them. They upload bangtan bomb,a video taken back stage before any performance, in the waiting room showing what they are doing, their offstage self and their member interaction. They are using media social mainly twitter as a whole group and not having individual media social in any platform for each member and that is another point why they are huge. This proven when they win Billboard Top Social Award last year and beat Justin Bieber after 6 years winning this award. For me i dare say they are the the only group that really can reach big bang level in terms of everything ( in my opinion, solely for me). Of course you cant not replace them with one another, they are totally different but they are a great kpop group that made their own song, have great talent and i really love that. This is my own opinion. 


4. Blackpink
Another girlgroup that i am looking forward to. The only one i have my eyes on is Jenny because she was in Gdragon That XX MV. She is good and they speak english and i love that. They are the only group after GG that i come to like. From their music their style their personality and everything. After watching Blackpink House i know this girls are good. Of course not the too much girly type and they are fun. I love when they rap and they can do much more. Have you watch their performance of Wonder Girls's So Hot (THEBLACKLABEL remix)? I really love that, totally YG style and Blackpink nail it, the rap part was lit and really suit them. I hope they can make comeback soon (every wish of Blinks right now) because we need to see them more this year with more songs.

*Image credited to google and owner

Disclaimer  : This is my own opinion and my favourite. Lets respect each other favourite. ✌

4 comments:

  1. Dayyum ! Big Bang is a legend ! They just drop a new MV called 'flower road' and its good ~~ I'm not much a fan of girls group but I like GG before Jessica left but now, nope.

    You should check MAMAMOO out. I seriously love them ! One of the unique group ! And of course the beloved BTS that I should not left out =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listen to MAMAMOO song casually bcoz my sisters love them, but i dont particularly follow them. I also thought they are very talented at least not your typical girl group.
      and big bang flower road is seriously good. its sad listen to it, everybody will be enlist soon. :(

      Delete
  2. tak berapa nak follow kpop sgt sekarang ni since banyak group yg i minat dah disband or hiatus tapi i pernah pergi konsert Super Junior & Big Bang.. memang daebak :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahh bestnya!! one of my dream utk pegi konsert dorang.

      Delete