Sunday 11 March 2018

Lets talk about me : Kpop and me


I was in my Form 3 or Form 4 when i stumbled upon a music video of 13 handsome asian guy dancing and singing together in a sychronize form with language i dont understand. I dont think i accidently found the mv. Maybe i had it copy from my friend. 

It was a period when my father had finally bought a laptop for us. The mv it was from super junior and the one that i remember watching was their song titled U. I dont know anyone of them and just watch the mv. I think it was my first kpop mv and kpop group i know. This is as far as i can recall im not sure if this is true or not.

I went to matriculation college where all of this began. I got my own brand new laptop and this the start of a new evolution.

My roomates introduce me to anything that i need to know about kpop. This is the time when i know about kpop group,  kpop song, anime, live action, korean drama, korean variety show, and many more. I guess it is the start of my youth phase. Where i start learn new things, being more independent after living for the first time far from my family, starting my love relationship, and also one of the turning point of my life.

This is all i can remember. I dont recall anything before that. But whatever. It is not important how i start it is more important what i do with it until now. Which later influence it to my other 2 younger sisters. Until now especially this recent months, there are not single days where we dont talk about kpop. Sometimes we will talk about this for hours. 

Now, we dont only listen to their music or music video, we will follow their news, which program they will be guest on, which stage they will perform, watch their variety show, following their social media or sns activity and everything related to them.

This is not only for kpop idol but also for actor, actress, comedian, soloist singer, band, and everyone. Sometimes, even the producer, manager, the backup dancer and the stylist also included. 

This is not merely about their looks, how cute they are or how gorgeous they can be, no. its their song their passion in music, their talent and how they can make us laugh. Its about their personality where sometimes we can relate, it is an entertainment but it is more than that and somehow we understand and know them, though they dont even know we are exist.

5 comments:

  1. hiii.. feel free to join my latest giveaway here.

    http://www.raydahalhabsyi.com/2018/02/wonderful-march-giveaway-by-raydah.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i started giggled when that 13 came hahahahahaha ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have lotsa friend stuck dengan k pop somehow me myself pun ada dengar jugaaa :D not bad..
    follow here #16

    ReplyDelete
  4. samalah wei..first kpop mv yg i tengok Super Junior U, time tu memang rasa awesome giler tgk 13 org sing & dance utk satu lagu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang masa tu super junior bwk kpop wave and at their peak especially masa lagu sorry sorry.

      Delete