Monday 26 March 2018

'Rambang mata' in library


Hi :),

So, for the last few months I started borrowing books from our closest library or perpustakaan desa which is only 10 minute drive from home. 

After a very long time of not coming to library , it feel amazing to visit one. I was awed with every book i found. I sort of feel 'rambang mata' looking at racks full of books. 

So i happened to stumbled upon this series. i started with the 2nd books and found out that it is a series so i borrow all the book in the series. Confectionately Yours series contain 4 books and each 4 of them is so good for me. The books are for 8 to 12 years old kids but i dont care because i love the story and also maybe because the language level so it suit me, who is not that great in english. hehe

Author : Lisa Papademetriou
Pic from Google

I also managed to find one Haruki Murakami book's and already got the taste of it. Wow, it is like a new world for me. It is certainly different than other books i used to read before. This is the first time for me and im not sure if i understand the whole story or not, but im certain now that his books are really great. I think i will try to read another book from him in the future.

Author : Haruki Murakami
Pic from Google
This book contain 2 short story and sometimes i also a bit confused because i read in English but the setting is in Japan 

Although, the library also provide lots of malay novel which should excite me if i was the person i am in my teen years or early 20s but now i chose to borrow more english books . Still there are a few malay books that i attracted to. Here, we get to borrow 10 books per person and i share it half with my sister. Sometimes we become greedy to have more than 5 books but we know in the end we need to extend the borrowing period because we did not manage to read all of the books in 3 weeks. 

I really want to write a review on books i read but i dont know how to start. i wish i can write a good review like other people do. Still, i will share things i find interesting from books i read from now on. Hope people will like to read it. 

Thank you for reading. 
See you tomorrow :)




No comments:

Post a Comment