Friday 9 March 2018

Lets Talk About Me


Hi. My name is hxna. I am 20+ years old and that is all i will tell you.

I  would like to share my interest and skip anything related to my background details.


Hobbies/ things that i spent too much of my time/ my escape way from reality/ what i want to posts about here:


  • Kpop, kdrama, kvariety show, kreality show (everything?)
I love everything from kpop to kdrama to korean variety show and anything fall under the category. You can expect i will talk mostly about this. After fall in love with this hobby back in 2010 (if im not mistaken) i realize this is not a hobby anymore. It have become my life. Especially now. You know what i mean if you follow my post after this.

  • Books
I thinks thanks to NILAM program in school when we used to read books and record it that i end up loving book so much. I start when i was Darjah 6 and continue from there. I also have my own personal NILAM-kind-of book to record what i read.  Perhaps i will share what books i read here.

  • Japanese manga and anime
This is also started back in 2010. Thank you to one of my roommates introduce me to this. And that is how i started to know more about shoujo anime and also the life action. It was then that i learn about an external hardrive and i buy one because my laptop cant take it anymore. Hehe. The thing about manga is i dont remember when i start collecting gempakstarz comics. But we end up with a 5 years old worth of comic collection and now we dont buy it anymore. I just start to read it online after i own a smartphone until now. Still, It is a precious collection i tell you.

  • Games
I love games, despite my age and my status. I have a collection of pc game copy from everywhere i can or download some from the internet. But i only play pc games and phone games. My pc game favourite genre usually time or task mangement, puzzle, and strategy. Im not sure how to explain about what kind of game did i play but i will just share it anyway later.

  • Mind talks
One thing i want to write here are how i always have this certain opinion that i find i can never share it directly with anybody. Maybe i did but i feel they dont really get me ( or maybe i just dont get them why they dont get me). In other words i just want to share my feelings here without being judge by someone i know. Haha. That is the whole things about anonymous. And i am one of the person that feel sharing your secret anonymously is way better than sharing with someone you know and know you.

  • Anything and everything
Do you sometimes have the urge to suddenly pick up a pen or pencil and a piece of paper and want to write something but you dont know what to write and you end up scribbling the same thing you always does when you do not know what to do with a pen or pencil in your hand? I do have this sometimes. I think it is a way to vent, in a proper meaning i am trying to express everything that i feel i think writing is my way to express but as mentioned above it will only end up with the same things, i will write my own name and draw some flower kindergarten style and some pattern that i love and thats it. I dont know if there are any meaning of this. I think you can find my post about anything random after this. 


I thinks that is all. I dont know if there are any points in listing this out. Maybe not to the readers. Maybe it is just for me. To get thing straight what i seriously want to do with my blog contents. Have fun reading and till you find joy in reading my blog. 

Thank you.

2 comments: