Saturday 21 April 2018

Miss my laptop :(

Hai :)
Im going to be away from home until end of this month so expect a bit weird posting without picture sometimes or my presence in the blogsphre. I will only post using my smartphone and it is a bit uncomfortable so my post will be rather simple. Wish my old notebook can comeback from death.

I will miss blogwalking and discover people like me and join segments but i will be back, i promise. As of now my goal is only to finish the 30 days challenge by this month, though i actually post a bit late but still i will follow the supposed date. (Tq for the scheduled post option where we can set what date the post will be posted). It sound like cheating, but whatever . Hehehehe

So see you soon.

4 comments:

  1. hye, ain here come&follow your blog!
    nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha anyway jalan singgah sini & follow :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai Hxna :) Siqah datang sini dan follow :)
    Jemput join giveaway SIqah if ada kelapangan ye. Walaupun tahu laptop rosak, boleh blogging guna phone. Hihi.

    LETTER OF HAPPINESS GIVEAWAY BY BLOG SIQAHIQA

    ReplyDelete
  4. follow here! sukalah dengan blog awak, loading laju hehehe senang nak bw lepas ni

    http://www.shfyqhazhr.com/

    ReplyDelete