Tuesday 3 April 2018

Day 3 : Your idea of the perfect first date


Day 3 : Your idea of the perfect first date

1st time i read i thought it was any perfect date, then i realise it was for perfect first date??!!  Okay so now i need to change my idea a bit. hmm lets see..

I think i will go with date inspire by anime and manga because i think i prefer a date that exciting as well, date which we can do something or some activity to create a memorable moment? Something like that. hehehe

So lets start.

1. Amusement park
 
Okay got to admit so far i never had date yet in amusement park and i think it must be great except when your partner or you are not that thrill to enjoy rollercoaster and such but you can always ride those sweet romantic ride like ferris wheel . how sweet is that and when you watch korean tv show or drama, it is a must to buy cute headband when you visit amusement park. I will make sure i will do this next time.
 
YongSeo couple. My fav WGM couple with cute headband.

 
2. A date in a park / beach
 
You can go for picnic, cycling or just strolling in a beatiful park / beach,  talking get to know each other a little bit closer. Of course it was inspired by korean drama and i wish i can have something like Han River Park here close to my house.

 
 
3. Zoo / Aquarium date
 
Im not sure if this is a good idea or not but i would like to try it.First because i only visit zoo when i was kid and now i think a date in a zoo is not bad. Especially when your partner is also an animal lover. and you can eat ice cream together, talk about things you know about animal, and just strolling together. In my list to do now. Im not sure when i will do it.

 
 
Is these really okay for a first date? I dont know but it looks perfect for me. hehehe I think what ever we do if we with a good companion everything will be perfect.


p/s: every pic were from Google. Credit to the owner. thank you.

Wish i have my own picture of this.

2 comments: