Monday 23 April 2018

Day 23 : Your dream wedding


Day 23 – Your dream wedding
One of the things that i really would like to have is those moment when bride and groom walk on the red carpet ( or whatever carpet or no carpet) accompanied by kompang before bersanding atas pelamin. I love to have those moment to be recorded or maybe i deep down in my heart I wish i can pick songs that i like to make the moment seem magical and lovely (is this the right word?) You know when we saw video of celebrity wedding with all the video edit when that moment come. Im so bad at describing this right now. Sorry.
 
Another one that i will try to make sure it will happen (In shaa Allah,amin) is I want a wedding potret taken in a studio maybe and it will give off elegant, majestic vibe? Because i always ike those black and white picture and the vibe they give . I dont know. hehehe. But of course i like to have those cute and romantic wedding picture, but this is one of my wish. I can not make it happened that day but maybe i will save it for my annivesary or something. heheh. I want to put picture as an example but the couple in that kind of picture which i like had divorce. so okay nevermind. you guys just imagine it, ok.
 
Oh yes, and another one i really would like to wear those sanggul which become a trend these days (this recent years?). A sanggul and for me it is best to wear with songket. Seriously i am supposed to wear it that day but I received something else. But whatever, i will still try to create chance so i can wear them. They are so beautiful, seriously. Thus, I really really want to wear them!
 
 
 
 
Im not sure do i really have a dream wedding before, but when i really need to prepare for my wedding I do have things that I want. Of course when everything was done, there are still things that are not going according to plan. Well that is the beauty of life isnt ? Allah S.W.T plan is the best for us because He know better. After all, I am still thankfull for everything.

1 comment: