Saturday 21 April 2018

Day 21 – A photo of your favorite place to eat

 
Day 21 – A photo of your favorite place to eat

First of all, I think i dont really have any of favourite restaurant or place to eat. But I am someone who usually stick to few places that i familiar to and seldom trying out a new place unless recommended.
 
Because of where life takes me so i dont really live long at one place. So for now my favourite place will be in my family home area as i am currently living here since last year. There is one place that i think we only had gone there 3 times as far as i can remember but it was so good and i would like to repeat it again each month if we have time.
 
That place im not sure what is the name but they serve western and also goreng goreng ( im not sure how to describe this, but i know malaysian will understand :) One food that i fell in love with was nasi goreng chicken chop. It was my first time ever to try this and it was so good. The portion is reasonable with the price which i consider cheap for chicken chop. Sometimes chicken chop portion can be overwhelming as the price is also quite expensive but here it is rather cheap and the portion suits me.
 
I think i dont have the photo of the place ( im sorry, despite the challenge is to put a photo) but my point is to share with you guys i fell in love with their nasi goreng chicken chop and that place have become my favourite place to eat :)

2 comments:

  1. jarang jumpa orang suka makan nasi goreng chicken chop

    ReplyDelete
  2. takpernah try pulak nasi goreng chickenchop. tapi macam sedap

    ReplyDelete