Wednesday 11 April 2018

Day 11 : 5 facts about you.


Day 11 – 5 facts about you.

This is facts about me. I choose something which not easily change or never will it change. well its a fact! lets go.

1. Status : mrs. 
I dont want to elaborate on that. heee

2. I am the oldest sibling im my family
I have 2 younger sister and 1 younger brother. but sometimes i do look like their younger sibling. hehe 

3. I wear my watch on my right hand
I start wear watch in my form 1 or form 3, i dont remember and since then i wear it on my right wrist. i dont have any particular reason why did i wear on my right hand. but majority of people wear it in their right left wrist. How about you?

Source : Google image

 
4. I went to 3 different primary school
this is due to my father job nature so we had to move and change school. it is a nice experience because that makes me learn to adapt to new place quickly. I am grateful to have this sort of experience.

5. I went to one sekolah menengah only
I went to the same school from Form 1 until Form 5 and also grateful for that. It sure different having the same classmate every year for 5 years and seeing the same teachers every year. I am glad i finish my Form 5 there. There are so much memory that sometimes i remember it and wonder what happen to everyone i know back then. I miss that moment. Do you miss your school?
 
Source : Google image

 
p/s: This is facts that i can think about as i try to omit things about my fav or things i like to do. So happy reading. :)
 
*update : thank you Littlexme for correcting me

2 comments:

  1. I thought many people wear their watch on the left wrist? lol. I used to wear my watch on my right wrist until my mom scolded me because "kotor nanti jam bila makan" since then i wear my watch on my left wrist haha

    http://mylittlestoryi.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. maybe i overlooked before i publish this, i was meant to write left actually. Nobody asked me or taught how i suppose to wear it on left wrist so i just do it as i feel fit :)

      Delete