Monday 16 April 2018

Day 16 : Short term goals for this month and why


Day 16 – Short term goals for this month and why
 
 
Im not sure if i had one or not but the most important thing is i wish i can survive this month and quickly start May.
 
Something will change after this, as of now im not sure how long it will take but it surely will disturb my everyday life. Somehow i think  my sweet time doing nothing will end. Well nothing can be done it is my responsibility now. But yeah, i just hope i can manage and survive it well. Pray for me. :)
 
Puasa is next month and then raya, so maybe i will try to start look into my baju which i will use for raya. There is one piece of baju kurung that I bought last year but dont have the opportunity to wear it yet. It need some alteration so i need to start it already. I dont know menjahit but my mom is a tailor so its actually with my mom help. heheh. Thats one goal for this month.
 
What else? *thinking
 
Oh I need to finish watching Radio Romance. seriously. It has been so long i started it but still there a few episodes left and in the midst of that i start Live already and become addicted so much i cant stop. I just love Kwang Soo acting. he seriously stand out because of his height. Live is still ongoing and Im still waiting for newest episode to be sub so I should finish Radio Romance which has ended long before. heheh
 
 
 
That is all for now. see you :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment