Sunday 1 April 2018

Day 1 : Your favorite song


Day 1 - Your favorite song 
Hmm do I have any particular favorite sing? Im not sure because I listen to everything, seriously. I love listening to song when doing something with my hand example right now, typing this very post. Sometimes when i was getting ready to go out , i will play any song in my phone and listen to it when im dong my simple make up, wearing my tudung. Also when i playing game from my laptop. and everything else when i think we need some background music. Ok back to the topic, what really is my favorite song?

1. I listen to kpop mostly and obviously and there are so many of them.
2. Right now i dont really listen to our local radio so im not sure the hottest current malaysia song.
3. When i listen to spotify sometimes i will play playlist of english song so from there i will just enjoy any song and take note any that sound good to me.

For now these are few songs that i think fit the topic (also songs that i can think of where i used to listen to them repeatedly).

  • I hate you, I love you by Gnash ft Olivia O'brien
    • This is the very song that i recommend to my ex collegue and end up listening it in his car in his playlist and he said to me this is your song. hahah  ughh why do i remember this??
  • How long by Charlie Puth
    • I remember i play this repeatedly when i first listen to this
  • Hush by Mixnine
    • I dont the remember the group who perform this song but one of them are Choi Moon Hee my fav girl in Mixnine. And also this song is produce by BTOB Ilhoon and it is so good.
  • Dangerous Girl by Mixnine
    • Another song from Mixnine and i love this song. Play it together with hush like hundreds time.
  • Here come the regrets by Epik High ft Lee Hi
    • This song is mindblowing because Epik High is so good and Lee Hi vocal is unbeatable. Listen to it live from the link and goosebump seriously.
  • I will by Chelsy (OST Ao Haru Ride)
    • Each time I listen to this song in the anime i think i want to cry. It sound so sad and good at the same time.
Is it weird to not having any fav kpop song from any of my fav kpop group to make on this list of my fav song? I dont know. They have so much song that i like. I love their song, all of their song and i can not put it all here of course.

 

1 comment:

  1. Grief never ends, but it changes, Every next level of our life will demand a different version of us, sometimes people around you won't understand your journey, do what makes your soul shine, all thanks to Dr Lomi, who brought joy back to my life by helping me to save my marriage, if you need any relationship advice that can help you get back your marriage or lover back don't insist to Call/WhatsApp Dr Lomi via his phone number, +2349034287285 Or write to him via his E-mail; LOMIULTIMATETEMPLE@gmail.com he has the power to restore broken relationship, and he work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete