Friday 6 April 2018

Day 6 : A song to match your mood


Day 6 – A song to match your mood

 Is it a song to match my mood now or in anyday depend on what mood im having? As of now I would like to say of course it is the new song from BTS new video that was uploaded yesterday without notice which makes the whole fandom shaken!! Gosh,  Is BTS will make comeback soon? Like very soon?  im afraid, im so excited that i cant content myself. My sister and I are screaming when we saw the video yesterday. We are actually watching Along with the god movie when suddenly my sister receive notification from ibighit youtube channel about bts new video title 'Euphoria : Theme of LOVE YOURSELF 起 Wonder'.
 
What is this???!!! everything was halt, the movie was paused and we watch the video. And when jungkook start singging Euphoria.. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. We lost it then. And they are all black haired in the video kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. and of course the theories are coming in and i dont understand any of it and got confuse more when everyone started to make theory and i still dont get it. I wish bighit one day will release a book or film to explain all about this from a to z without any flashback and everyone can understand what is really going on. Okay back to the topic. I think for now this song really  match my mood. You should try listen to it too :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment