Sunday 1 April 2018

Time travel adventure of Infinity Ring Series

Hi, whats up?
Is everything fine with you? Are you ok these days? What are you up to these days?

For me, everything was fine, in fact nothing much had happen. Alhamdulillah living my fullest these days.

So currently I still trying to finish books i borrowed from the local library, as the due date is approaching, there are only 2 books left. *sigh 
Sometimes reading need some motivation, and when you start reading and you cant stop, is another different story.

Now I was about to start the 4th book, Curse of The Ancient from the Infinity Ring series. Again, i just love borrowing another series of book. This one is also publish by Scholastic Inc. This books is about time-travel adventure of Dak, Sera and Riq who are trying to save the world by correcting the history or else there will be cataclysm. Are they really going to save the world by time travel to different centuries and experiencing the history itself ? Got to wait until I read the last book. This series have 8 books and you can read all the book summary here. This book really made me losing my sleep. One time i cant stop reading and realize i finished it one night. It only have more or less 190 pages. So yeah. hehehe

Also you can join the adventure by playing the online game from the website. From the book they provide you with map and guide to help you play the online game. I actually had register for it because it was so interesting but unfortunately i dont understand how to play it or something must have change, im not sure if we can still play it or not. I found forum for the game but i dont how to made the head and tail with it and thus, i give up.  Maybe i will try it again later. I hope the library has the complete set of this series so i can  know the ending for sure. 

Complete set of Infinity Ring series found from Google

My 3rd series from the same publisher. And many more to come because i notice another series in the library. The books are actually scattered around different rack and I try to put them together so it will be easy to find them later. I hope the librarian dont realize this. hehehe Im sorry for her because she is working alone without assistant and the library is kind of not organize and dusty. It sure different compare to the library in the town where they have at least 3 staff. Cant wait for the next visit to the library. 

3 comments: