Friday 20 April 2018

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name


Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name

So my blog name basically from my pen name (nama pena) that i used after i ran out of idea and just want to get everthing started. That is why this blog gets it name 'The Hxna'. I am set to use Hxna as my identity here, creating a pseudonym for me in the blogsphere. But for the blog name, i dont think of anything so i just decided to use this.
 
I wish i can think of any other name which sound more cool than this. Its hard for me actually to create some identity or a meaningful name that somehow reflect me indirectly and im satisfied with it. I love people with their unique name and they using it as their avatar name, or their identity in online game and of course writers with their own pen name. That is seriously so cool and im not creative enough on those field.
 
One of the reasons was im just thinking too much and not creative enough to come up with anything cooler. That is why i just choose this with hope that it is enough to create some pseudonym while being here. I had a few name i came up when i start blogging back then in my early 20s but i want to start new so i dont use any of that. I guess it easier when you just be you and use your real name and everything but i choose not to share that here.
 

 

1 comment: