Tuesday 10 April 2018

Day 10 : A photo of the item you last purchased


Day 10 – A photo of the item you last purchased

I dont remember when did i buy this but this is item i last purchased. Im not sure is it last week? I dont know. I had a lot thinking before i buy this but i did buy it in the end.


Source : Google image
Okay, this pic from google im sorry, but this is the product that i buy. hehe This is moisturizing gel from Safi Balqis. Before this i use another moisturizing gel and this is my first time to try Safi Balqis product. It cost me RM 17.90 which i consider cheap because i need to wear this everyday.
 
What i love so far is when i wake up i dont feel muka i berminyak compare to if i dont wear this before sleep. and i love when my skin feel moist all the time. Frankly speaking im not that into skincare but i do pick knowledge about this here and there and finding product which suit me. As long i feel i have healthy skin im okay with myself.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. best! baru cuba yg ni. next time boleh cuba produk safi yg lain pulak.

      Delete
  2. this is cool because it is cheap in price and affordable. not like mine. it came from a small size but the price is really expensive though lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used to use expensive one before but because of the price i try to find other alternative but still ok with my skin.

      Delete