Thursday 5 April 2018

Day 5 : What makes you different from everyone else?


Day 5 – What makes you different from everyone else?

I think what makes me different is the way i look younger than my age. Its not a self-compliment ok, its truth. This is mostly because i am not tall and my face also look not that mature face type. Maybe because of my small body frame people always assume i am younger than my age.

Once, when i am working at a shop there are few customer asking my age and they can not believe it, they ask me, "Baru habis sekolah ke dik?" I was like, "takdelah". Then he ask "umur berapa ni?". I answer "23". He seem to not believe it and said ye ke then tell to his friend and padahal masa tu dorg dah turun tangga dan sempat tanya lagi dengan muka tak percaya. Masa tu rasa macam nampak budak sekolah sangat ke aku ni. Tapi sebenarnya sekarang budak sekolah pun seriously nampak lagi mature dari aku.

Another one, I is actually different when im outside with other people and when im with my family. like way totally different. a side of me whom my family only know. Despite I was the oldest but sometime i sound as if i was one of the youngest. hahaha
 
Actually,  i dont really share problem with people. but i try to be a good listener to others. sometimes i think people seem to easily open up with me in everything. i find it fascinating, is it in their nature to open up about anything with people or is it because i can be trusted. maybe this is not because me, but i think im not the one who initiated the situation so let just say maybe they feel comfortable with me.
 
So that is all, im sure there are people out there who maybe just like me nevertheless each one of us is a unique individual being and being you is what makes you special. :)

2 comments:

  1. Same, i dont really share problem with people but its facinate me that some of my friends can just openly share their problems to me haha( trusted enough kot ) and at the end of the day we just need to be good listener to them :)


    http://mylittlestoryi.blogspot.my/2018/03/how-to-use-snapchat.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tau xpe. Mungkin at that time they really want to talk to someone and we happened to be beside them. hehehe good luck on being a good listener :)

      Delete