Wednesday 18 April 2018

Day 18 : 5 things that irritate ME about opposite/same sex


Day 18 – 5 things that irritate ME about opposite/same sex 
 I am mostly okay with everything and try to understand from the other person view and things that will irritate me sometimes varies depend on my mood. But there are also things i dont really tolerate and it get worse when im not in the good mood or hungry.
 
  • When someone force on me do things without consulting me especially if it is about my life and preferences. It is okay if you want me to do it but explain to me, makes me understand why you think its okay if i do it, dont just simply plan my life without asking how i feel about it just because you want me to do it.
  • When someone play with my hair. This is of course for people close to me like family and close friend. I just hate it when my sister start to joking around with my hair or just want to touch my hair abruptly. I seriously dont like it when someone touch my hair without notice and purpose.
  • When living with inconsiderate people. I conclude everything related and using the word inconsiderate. It is really no joke when you are living with someone who is not family-related to you and that person really dont care what happen in the house. Lets just pick one things like, the responsibility the throw the rubbish. Ok. I dont really like to go further because i dont want to remember anything anymore. I wish i will not experience this again.
  • When people use my things as if theirs. If you are borrowing it from me you should know when to return it. It is not yours by the way. No matter how small that things may be. And when you already borrow it once, you still dont have the right to just take it without asking to borrow it again. I really try to not to do this to other people as i really dont like it when people do this to me. I dont even like  to borrow something if i dont really desperate for it. Im willing to have it myself if i need to without borrowing from anyone.
  • When people smoking. I use to just feel okay with it because i have some people close to me who are also smoke so im not hate it so much that i can not stand people smoking. No. Im okay. But after i live by myself from when i study and working, now, i hate the smell so much. Now, i will try to get as far as i can when people smoking. The air suddenly feel toxic and i can not stand it. I will close the door immediately if i was in the room. I dont care who do it, I just hate it.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment