Tuesday 17 April 2018

Day 17 : How you hope your future will be like


Day 17 – How you hope your future will be like

I still remember one of my assignment in university was describing what is your life in 5 years from now. I basically being not realistic with my planning for future in the assignment. But i prove myself that i already know what i want to do in the long run and things that i want to achieve. Wish i can still find that assignment to reflect on myself. Of course the reality is different now.
 
One of the thing that I hope I will be in the future is receive my PhD and have Dr title. It seem impossible now, but still one of my biggest dream in my life since Form 5. I actually want to be a doctor but because I know my limit i change it to be Doktor Falsafah instead. Im not sure when will i achieve this but in shaa allah.

Another thing, I hope in the future I will be someone who my family can rely on and having small family with a few children and nice home and everything was enough. Isnt it typical?

1 comment:

  1. wow Phd! Fightinggg :))

    https://mylittlestoryi.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete