Saturday 14 April 2018

Day 14 : Who are you?


Day 14 – Who are you?

My name here, hxna. An identity I create to be here to express my idea, sharing my interest and mingle in the internet community in general. Outside, I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a daughter in-law, and many more to come with age :)

Lets talk personaity trait! I think character also can answer the question of who i am. :) This is one things that i can think about and i kind of love this topic. Knowing yourself is actually important but sometimes its hard to do. I think I always finding about myself discovering more about me as i grow older. So this is one of the way i use to do to know more about me. By reading the characteristic of someone born on certain month, by type of our blood, our zodiac which related to our birth month, doing personality test and  many more. Here one of the example i choose from google.


 I think this one is a famous one and it was a research from Dato' Dr Fadzilah Kamsah. I cant agree more to most of the point listed especially the part which saying someone who is suka duduk rumah, banyak berfikir, kurang bercakap tetapi mesra, and tidak berapa berjaya dalam mengawal emosi. hahaha totally nailed it.
 
First of all I would like to say i dont do like daily horoscope things, what luck you wil have and such. This is only about how they describe a Sagittarius person which for someone born on November 22 until December 21. Below are some i take from Zodiacfire.
 
    • Sagittarius is independent and hates being told how to live.

    • Sagittarius can become ruthless when they feel they have been wronged.

    • Sagittarius seeks out freedom and is extremely hard to pin down

    • When Sagittarius is hurting they can distance themself from others and conceal their emotions.

 I really like to share about personality based on blood type but as of now im not sure what type of blood i am because i did check my blood type but that is when i was from 5 and in matric where we learn about blood type and you know what i got different result so im just not gonna believe it. Next time i will do it properly at clinic with certified doctor.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment