Friday 13 April 2018

Day 13 : What kind of person attracts you?


Day 13 – What kind of person attracts you?

 1. People who have same interest as me
such as person who watch korean variety show, drama, into kpop song. like the same kpop group as i am. anything actually. when we have things we can talk about together it will be easy to be friend. having similarities is one of the way to start communication isnt it? frankly speaking i am more glad to follow blogger who into kpop and kdrama.

2. People which i can talk about anything
i want to believe myself as one of that person. an individual who can talk about anything, even if i dont really have an idea what are you talking about or the topic is really out of my world but i believe i can also give idea to continue the conversation. so i attracted to people who can talk anything with and instead of me having to tally the conversation to the other person, the other person can also talk what topic i want to.

3. People who i feel their elegance / swag / emitting aura of cool people / charisma in everything they do or their small gesture
i discover myself love to observe this kind of detail in persons around me. i love to watch their way of speaking or doing job or walking or everything. those small gestures or body languages that i found really cool which i wish can do that. for example im not sure if this is correct example, do you know how gdragon charisma when he dance on stage, he usually made this kind of face showing his coolness and swag. and also the small gesture namjoon made with his hand. okay whatever i dont expect people to understand this, im so bad at describing this. im sorry.

4. Generally people who i can just click, that match my character or im okay to hang out with without feeling any awkwardness brcause i totally hate awkward situation.
im okay with everyone but there are people that sometimes too loud (not literary) or love to jokes so much which contradict my humour code, or people who mess with me (not big mess but small mess that i cant really stand such as using my things without telling me and dont bother about it and somehow break my shoe rack without realizing it was other people stuff, my stuff!) you know things like that.

2 comments:

  1. Yess so truee and samee these kind of person really attracts me too!
    I hate awkward situations haih.

    http://mylittlestoryi.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awkward situation is so hard. i am a type of person who really dont know how to cover it.

      Delete