Wednesday 4 April 2018

Day 4 : Your favorite photograph of your best friend.


Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend

Okay this one im not sure. I dont really have anyone in best friend position in my life literary. But, maybe you can consider my cat as my best friend and also my family or my partner in life. I hope this fit the topic. hehe well it is actually depend on me right. So i will do it my way. :)



This is Kuro. Consider bestfriend because i will always greet her first in the morning and ask if she have eat breakfast or not. I dont remember how old she is. hehehe pretty old i think.

Now she always like to sleep in my room but late at night i will ask her to leave nicely. hehehe one of the pet that i will always ask on the phone when im not living with my mom. and the only cat that i can not stand the urge to pet and touch and harass until she feel annoyed. 

I talk ridiculous things to her but she always remain calm while my other family member questioning me if im okay for having asking question to kuro on why she cant answer me for example. hihihi 

No comments:

Post a Comment