Sunday 8 April 2018

Day 8 : A picture of your favourite memory


Day 8 – A picture of your favourite memory

One of my favourite memory is when i go for a short trip to Cameron Highland with my life partner. It was my first time to experience holiday like that. Though it was only for a few days but it was worth it and makes me crave to for another one.




Seriously, it feel really good to escape from your usual life or environment. It was my first time to cameron highlad so everything seem amazing to me. The weather the surrounding and everything. I feel so proud to have place like this in our own Malaysia. This is only Malaysia, wait until i go outside of Malaysia I dont know how will i feel then.

From the start I take picture of everything, selfie dari bilik hotel smpai balik semula ke hotel. Rasa tak puas nak tangkap gambar. Excuse my jakunes. Even i look glowing in the picture must be because the temperature and the excitedness inside me. Thank you to my partner because he is willing to go anywhere and everywhere just for the sake of jalan jalan.

Instead of trying food or do something i never done, for me i prefer to appreciate places i never went and enjoy the scenery the feeling being there itself. and i love to collect souvenir from places i go so looking forward to have a lots and lots of them in the future. Wish i have another trip this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment